Monday 28 August 2017

Conventional Lathe Machine

Good Evening Fellas, Here's I comeback for sharing about machine industry. First of all I will post about conventional lathe machine. check this out!


Here's the conventional lathe machine brand Cosmec maker by China.
the spescification are :

Swing over bed : 410 mm
Swing over gap : 640 mm
Swing over cross slide : 220 mm
Centre to centre : 1000 mm

It's only a few parts of the specification, if you need more information you can call me at 085210009726. Thanks 

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete