Monday 24 June 2013

Vacation

          
 Vacation In jogjakarta

           I will tell you about my vacation in Jogjakarta,This vacation have done last month. Before we fixed to Jogjakarta, I and my friends discussions to determine the destination . There are many idea of beautiful places that was given by my friends. For example : Bromo Mountain, Bali, and Jogjakarta. we take a vote to determine the destination. yeah finally a decision was taken, and the place that has been chosen is jogja. maybe it's because the place and the cost is more affordable than the other two places earlier.
                    
                 
          Then, I had prepared such as bought a snacks, mineral water, brought a jacket, t-shirt.. finally on Saturday morning we went to Jogja using my friend's car. we will stay there, so before leaving I asked my parents permission to be given so that the safety of the trip. after obtaining permission from my parents, I gathered at my friend's house who called irvan. after everyone gathered, we immediately went to Jogja ..
                    
                  
           we will be traveling 4 hours, to eliminate boredom, we joked and sang in the car .. maybe that is the thing that can make other people mad. hehe. imperceptibly twelve hour time show, we look for a petrol station to have a rest, have lunch and do prayers. Our complete rest, we decided to continue the journey again, about 2 hours we will arrive at Jogjakarta. 2 hours have passed, we finally arrived in Jogjakarta.
                   
           without thinking, the first place we headed was parangtritis beach. probably because we have not been there, so we want to reminisce on the spot. 2 hours we were at the beach parangtritis, we play sand, swimming, horseback riding, ATV riding and others. after we were satisfied to play there, we went straight to my friend's house to stay there, because I happened to have some guy friends jogja. after we got there, we immediately shower, eat and pray. maybe because we were exhausted, we decided to continue the journey the next morning.
                  
            without feeling the sun was shining this morning in jogja. we prepare for the next trip, bathing, eating, and others. after we were done with it, we immediately went to Malioboro, it is the most frequently visited by all the people who vacation in Jogjakarta. malioboro when he got in, we direct a short walk in the area for several hours. we notice that knick-knacks there. after we finished at Malioboro, we decided to go home, because one of us suddenly there is a sudden event. show 1 hour lunch, we went back to our lodging for the packing of goods and home.

yaa it is the story of my vacation, although I was a little disappointed, because I have not been satisfied in Jogjakarta. But no matter, there's still time to come back to it .. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment